According to the National Association for the Education of Young Children, the math skills that students learn at a young age build a foundation for future learning endeavors and can be a good indicator of whether or not young people will be able to meet and overcome new challenges as they mature.
According to NAEYC, children show a natural interest in mathematics at a young age, and it’s important that parents and teachers take advantage of this critical time in a child’s education to build the foundation that will allow that interest and engagement to continue well into adulthood.
We have observed very rapid success among our students in the last 16 years. They have become the best, recognized and received awards from schools and districts.
Our students track record reaches to admittance in the top universities, majoring in Biology, Engineering, Chemistry, and Business.
- At Sis Enrichment Center students get help with Common Core Math, Algebra, Geometry, Calculus, Math Analysis, Trigonometry, Concept Math, Calculus and Math Analysis
- Initial diagnostics, to find out the weak spots
- Mathematics homework help to keep up with school
- Building foundation and assigning problems
- Teaching and providing extra advancement lessons
- Common core simplified lessons to improve problems solving
Reading & Comprehension
Students ability to write and communicate becomes extremely important as they grow older. Their education will at some point depend on their ability to comprehend what they read.
Science provides discipline of mind. It has a literature of its own. The Scientific discoveries of Galileo, Newton, Faraday, Darwin, Pasteur, Kelvin, Bose, Armstrong and others are treasures of mankind. So, Science has won the first rank of humanistic studies. It is found to be the most valuable element in the education of those who show special aptitude.
Science offers the answers to various questions kids ask out of curiosity, in their early years. It is this problem-solving skill, which is learnt in the early years and has enabled a person to solve problems.